- Here Are All the Documents You Need to Hire Like Google (for Free) | Inc
- How to create an interview evaluation form (+ free template) | Hire by Google. [download Google Docs]
Review: Somewhat useful, but there is no objective rubric, the list of skills is too few, and there is no weighted scoring.
- Interview Templates: Interview Agenda, Interview Schedule, Brief Interview Form Template, etc. | Smartsheet
Review: Useful, very practical to be integrated with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System). Unfortunately, the templates are Google Docs instead of spreadsheet.
- Candidate Evaluation Form | SHRM.
Review: List of skills is good, however the form is MS Word and needs to be converted to a sheet with weighted scoring. Downloading MS Word file requires paid membership, $49/$55/$219 per year. But text content is available.
- Keeping Score: Using a Hiring Rubric | Helbling & Associates, Inc.
Review: Given spreadsheet format is very good, concise, and with weighted scoring. However, they’re only images. To download the spreadsheets, readers may contact Nicole Zeller.
- Mitigate Bias in Hiring With a Simple Rubric | The Management Center
Hire like Google:
- Job description checklist [document] – Make sure your job postings are clear and consistent by using a checklist like this one from Google’s hiring team.
- Sample structured interview grading rubric [document] – When interviewing people for the same role, structured interviewing helps you ask better questions, record feedback, and evaluate each candidate consistently. [A ton of science backs up Google on this.]
Review: Too generic, not a ready-to-use form to fill, not so useful.
- Interviewer best practices [cheat sheet handout] – Prepare your interviewers and remind them why interviewing is so important with practices and tips like the ones listed in this handout.
- Sample candidate survey [Google Forms survey] – Measure and understand how candidates are experiencing your hiring process with this sample survey.
- Interviewer training checklist [document] – Ensure that your interviewers are ready to help you find the right talent by making sure you’ve answered all the questions on this checklist.